Always working to improve on crucial services like denied party screening, ECScreening, ECS’s Denied Party Screening solution for small and medium-sized companies has recently rolled out a series of updates for an improved user interface. Based on user feedback, we have revised the appearance and functionality of the site, including updates to:
- Main Menu Task Bar
- Helpful FAQs
- Blog: the Denied Party Digest
- Quick access menu
The quick access menu displays all research options at the top of appropriate pages.
Importantly, we’ve expanded service for commercial and enterprise users: Recurring Search no longer has any record limits!
Denied party lists are constantly changing and apply worldwide. Recurring Search eases the burden of keeping up with these changes. For example, when changes to the SDN (Specially Designated Nationals) List and/or Entity List occur, like the ones below, Recurring Search keeps your business from missing these changes because your searches are continuously screened:
- November 18, 2019 – nine new SDNs from Turkey, Kuwait, Afghanistan, and Syria;
- November 13, 2019 – twenty-two entities from Bahrain, France, Iran, Jordan, Lebanon, Oman, Pakistan, Saudi Arabia, Senegal, Syria, Turkey, the United Arab Emirates, and the United Kingdom added to the Entity List plus one modification and three removals;
- November 7, 2019 – four new SDNs from Nicaragua and Mali;
- November 5, 2019 – five new SDNs from Venezuela;
- October 11, 2019 – eight new SDNs from South Sudan, United Kingdom, Kenya, and the United Arab Emirates;
- October 10, 2019 - four new SDNs and two updates in South Africa, Iran, and the United Arab Emirates;
- October 9, 2019 - twenty-eight Chinese entities added to the Entity List; and
- September 30, 2019 - five new SDNs from Russia, Seychelles, and the Czech Republic, plus one vessel, three aircraft, and seven other updates.